• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Karen's arm after they pushed the catheter for the CT contrast through her vein...

1726649935730.jpeg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
So far today is looking much more of a winner than yesterday.

The cat that got himself locked in a vacation property basement when the owners were locking up to go back to Paris yesterday morning is now free. We located the spare keyholder who opened up for him. A full on winner.

The new shopping trolley repair will not be as expensive as we thought. Thinking the computer had packed up we estimated over €1000. It turns out to be the starter motor, to replace it is about €400. Still more than we need after the last couple of months of big bills but another winner.l overall.

And my antibiotics are really reducing my stomach infection so much, much less pain today, yet another winner

What an i going to do with them all.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I've got neither.

Sadly, no.

No sensibility here.
That's too bad. We would probably need someone to stop us from putting parachutes on kangaroos and carrying out my plan. Kangaroos with pouches stuffed with goodies airdropped as goodwill embassadors around the world. Only too late to learn that kangaroos don't know how to operate parachutes.