• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
You'll have to stop the pooch from digging holes.

We had a border collie, intelligent? Hell no, thick as 2 short planks. But she loved dog biscuits. Every day she was given a bowl with a handful of biscuits in it. She wolfed them all down except the yellow ones which she took outside one at a time, dug a hole, buried it then went back for another, which she buried. :shrug:

My dog is never awake long enough to dig a hole. This is an old sewage tank that was filled in a few years ago but the sand they used has sunk so I have a big round hole that I keep tripping in when mowing.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
You did. And what did you think of it?
I enjoyed it very much! It was dated but not crazy. My dad was a copilot in the Air Force so I found it very interesting. He got out in I think 1973 or so.
My dog is never awake long enough to dig a hole. This is an old sewage tank that was filled in a few years ago but the sand they used has sunk so I have a big round hole that I keep tripping in when mowing.
I have one of those where a tree was removed.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Was not. I have always been only a Saints fan. Or an Aints fan, either one. I think I drove my husband a little crazy but that's OK. He was a huge Cowboys fan but he was a native Texan so there you have it. He really did love the Saints though. His mom and dad were both from Louisiana.
All Texans are cowboys.
There are 2 types:
- All hat, no cattle.
- Have cattle.