• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
ve4lTogKM7Cj.gif

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
What a normal thing to do. The chaos must be at a livable level.
Ares decided to build an office in the basement. I have to go where Ares goes. But, I made productive use of the time down there.
I don't know. I don't understand it either, but have encountered it before. In my case, I have wondered how the other guy did that.
I've faced stern demands through the years that I keep Sam in line.

I tend to answer those with "what the **** do you think I am? A miracle worker?"

You're just jealous because you live in a mitten

Maine
Hero%20resized.jpg
I'd like to live in the mitten.

Its a sore spot for Sam that I prefer Lake Michigan to the ocean.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Sam gave his sister my phone number... not real pleased with that.

"But she wants to talk about autism." Great. I don't have the energy to handhold another basket case.

For some background, his sister is the damsel in distress type, usually looking to illicit sympathy so you'll buy her things, directly give her money, pay her bills, etc. Her mental health is poor, she doesn't take care of herself or her children, and becomes toxic if she doesn't get her way.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Wow, I've been to the gym and the grocery store and now I am about to cook and I have plans this evening so yeah, for me that's a busy day.