• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Yudhi says "I look freakin' cool!"

He got his new clothes in he picked out.

image_zoom.jpeg

(That's the outfit, not Yudhi.)

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
My boys make me feel small and I am 5'8"! They look very different. The older one is 6'1" and the youngest one is 6'5"! He has always been tall and big in general though he is not fat one bit. The oldest looks Arabic and the youngest looks like my grandfather.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My boys make me feel small and I am 5'8"! They look very different. The older one is 6'1" and the youngest one is 6'5"! He has always been tall and big in general though he is not fat one bit. The oldest looks Arabic and the youngest looks like my grandfather.
Mrs Wu came walking out of the bedroom one day and said..."I never realize i was so tiny"... to which our youngest said.... well I could have told you that

Kathryn

My girls are absolutely gorgeous though, more than their brothers are handsome. My oldest is the shortest in the family at 5'6".

Kathryn

I love Fuji apples! I especially like one in slices with some cheese. Really any kind of cheese, but yellow chedder or gouda is terrific.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Not needed before bed and in pain.
Just had to break up a cat fight (water spray is wonderful).
Loki (the trickster) was lying on a chair. Angel and Felu walked past in opposite directions, Loki bopped Angel on the head. Angel, not seeing Loki above blamed Felu and jumped at him. Hissing and claws flying.
Poor Felu is traumatised, he won't fight anyone (except the vet), he's gentle and a gentleman.

Kathryn

Not needed before bed and in pain.
Just had to break up a cat fight (water spray is wonderful).
Loki (the trickster) was lying on a chair. Angel and Felu walked past in opposite directions, Loki bopped Angel on the head. Angel, not seeing Loki above blamed Felu and jumped at him. Hissing and claws flying.
Poor Felu is traumatised, he won't fight anyone (except the vet), he's gentle and a gentleman.
Poor baby. None of my cats would be traumatized.