• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Good afternoon .

The heavy thunderstorm seems to have passed without incident. Daylight (from a grey sky) has returned relieving the darkness of night. The cats have settled down. They don't like it, even the one who doesn't get on well with humans was in need of comfort.
And no power cut either

Seems to be a winner.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm sick. :(

So are Ares and Yudhi.

Damnable cough.

I have a sore throat, but they both say they don't. However, they were both coughing all night. I'm not coughing, but my throat hurts and I feel like I was hit by a train.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Wouldn't have worked with this guy....
eabeb7e1-3bdf-4099-9367-b6efbc8547e1-bestSizeAvailable.jpeg

Daemon Sophic

You are under oath, now.....maybe, once....come on, no one will tell..
I will not confirm or deny these accusations at this time, Senator.
I am so jealous. Oh, wait, when I was your age I was sleeping all night long too.
I'm older than you may think.
And I've been a Type-1 diabetic since middle school.

Getting up in the middle of the night (repeatedly) does have the upside of proving that I haven't died in my sleep yet. :thumbsup:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I didn't write the following, I jsut took the lyrics and changed the words to fit my purposes

Pie, Pie, beautiful Pie
On plates or in bowls or straight from the pan
Pie, Pie, beautiful Pie
There's no finer way for the hours to pass
Fill up your plate and raise them up high
There's no other person as lucky as I
Pie, Pie, beautiful Pie
Fill up your plate with Pie

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I will not confirm or deny these accusations at this time, Senator.

I'm older than you may think.
And I've been a Type-1 diabetic since middle school.

Getting up in the middle of the night (repeatedly) does have the upside of proving that I haven't died in my sleep yet. :thumbsup:
back when my sleep apnea was at its worst, I apparently died many times a night in my sleep...I lost a bunch of weight and while I used a bipap machine for a time, and then an oral appliance, I've apparently learned to sleep without letting myself completely stop breathing more than once or twice a night...

I figure that over about two years, I spent about four months at the blood-oxygen equivalent of 18,000 feet...