• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
sunrise123, you are always three hours late relative to me. Its so easy to beat you to the punch. Do you need to ask who keeps spiking it?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning is being in drought-stricken California, dry inside, watching blessed rain fall to a parched earth.

4consideration

Premium Member
Of course you should be the winner. But life is unfair.
How do you know? Perhaps the time-line in which you are viewing it just needs to be expanded.

A moment ago, it seemed so unfair for someone else to be the winner, but now that I am the winner I am seeing fairness at play.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
How do you know? Perhaps the time-line in which you are viewing it just needs to be expanded.

A moment ago, it seemed so unfair for someone else to be the winner, but now that I am the winner I am seeing fairness at play.
Of course it was fair that you won. And in my expanded timeline, I can travel in time and therefore exist in a 20-year old body instead of a 70-year old one and travel as needed to ensure a positive result in all time and space.

4consideration

Premium Member
Of course it was fair that you won. And in my expanded timeline, I can travel in time and therefore exist in a 20-year old body instead of a 70-year old one and travel as needed to ensure a positive result in all time and space.
Well...hmmn...if you're in a 20 year-old body, instead of a 70 year-old body, then I'm in a 2 year old body, instead of a 52 year-old body.

You wouldn't be so unsportman-like as to try and beat a two year-old would you?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well...hmmn...if you're in a 20 year-old body, instead of a 70 year-old body, then I'm in a 2 year old body, instead of a 52 year-old body.

You wouldn't be so unsportman-like as to try and beat a two year-old would you?
Of course not as long as you refrain from classic 2-year old behavior.

IdiNaPut

Ako možete čitati ovo, govorite hrvatski.
A kara...it's a small steel bracelet worn by Sikhs. It's intended to be a reminder of God.