• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Last Tv show you watched?

Alex_G

Enlightner of the Senses
Been watching Modern Family recently. It's pretty funny, a good show. Worth watching if anyone is scratching their heads on what to put on. :)

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I just lost the last episode of Lost on DVD and watched the last episode of Season 2 of Sanctuary on DVD the other night.

bain-druie

Tree-Hugger!
Finally decided to watch House in order, starting at the beginning. Episode 3 Season 1 is as far as I got so far - ahhh yes, the guy with too many symptoms and no diagnosis. I love House partly because he reminds me so much of my husband; evil *******. :p

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I'm a Househunters International junkie. Watched an episode last night where this couple was trying to buy a houseboat in Amsterdam. Pretty awesome!

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
Been watching Modern Family recently. It's pretty funny, a good show. Worth watching if anyone is scratching their heads on what to put on. :)

Totally! I think its the funniest show on TV right now. One of the best of all time IMO.

funclub

i watched The last TV show is Curb Your Enthusiasm . it is very nice TV show. I watched so many TV Show but this is my favorite TV Show. my all friend liked this movie. it is very interesting TV Show. I always Watch Curb Your Enthusiasm online regular. I like It........

jerrylewis

I have watched 2 episode online of Bones season 1.Presently i am watching its first season.This is a dam good show.I will continuous it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Boardwalk Empire.
An interesting show, which reminds me of Deadwood.
Dang, I miss Al, Seth, & the gang.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
"Most Shocking". It's a guilty pleasure of mine. I hate "World's Dumbest", a similar show, because it ruins perfectly good footage by dubbing in stupid sound effects and commentary from bottom-of-the barrel celebrities and comedians who are so unfunny that it causes physical pain.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Last actual TV show I watched was the news when some nasty storms rolled through. But I have watched a few episodes of Death Note, Black Butler, and I watched Strait-Jacket. How I love Netflix.