• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Lie

InChrist

Free4ever
As a believer during these end times are you seeking God for discernment so you will not fall prey to deception?

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

As a believer during these end times are you seeking God for discernment so you will not fall prey to deception?

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

Yes I am being discerning which is why I warn my fellow Christians to stop putting faith in politicians and worldly and divisive ideologies that go against the principles of Christ.

InChrist

Free4ever
Yes I am being discerning which is why I warn my fellow Christians to stop putting faith in politicians and worldly and divisive ideologies that go against the principles of Christ.
Certainly politicians are not a secure object of one’s faith, nor worth becoming divisive over.