• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The literal & infallible word of God

A

angellous_evangellous

But, Angellous Evangellous is "your Daddy!" Just ask him! Plus, he's infallible. Just ask him!

thinking_man2.jpg

Gaddock

Ok, Gaddock, first let's see where you believe the "blatant contradictions" are. I've had more than a few folks send me to websites and parrot what some believe are blatant contradictions, but I've yet to see any that didn't have logical explanations.

Can we try that first? Post a blatant contradiction that somehow changes the validity or overall message of the bible, and let's handle them one at a time. You game?

JC Masters

Well Its a week ago now that JC asked me if I was game for this challenge which I replied to with an example. I'm yet to hear from him about this though. Bit of a disapointment really!

Regards

Gaddock

kadzbiz

Well Its a week ago now that JC asked me if I was game for this challenge which I replied to with an example. I'm yet to hear from him about this though. Bit of a disapointment really! Regards Gaddock

Life is full of disappointments Gaddock.