• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
In 1986, these are a few of the things that happened.

January 24- The Voyager 2 space probe makes its first encounter with Uranus.

February 21 - Nintendo releases the Famicom Disk System in Japan. A customer could re-write games with the disk for 500 yen. The instruction manual was sold seperatly for 100 yen. The first game enhanced with Famicom Disk System capabilities was The Legend of Zelda.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2002) - Set in 1986.

Doctor Who (1966, 1985)- Two serials took place in 1986.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Hmm, 1986. The Spaceshuttle blew up. I joined the Navy. I turned 21 that year. I was stationed in Italy at the time. 1986.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I think I have a summer cold. :( My throat feels all scratchy and my nose is stuffy. And I feel as though I might throw up. I took some advil cold and sinus though, so I should be feeling better during work.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Congratulations on your over 4k post.

I can't believe they are having a Fala lala Spirit
for the 4th of July. I guess Christmas is here early.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I don't have to go to either of my jobs on July 4th. :D Woooot!! I have to go to the drive in one on thursday though, and both of my jobs on saturday and sunday. I'll be done with KFC very soon though, so I'll be back to just one job.