• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
it looks like word assocition is the longest with over 8,000 posts. we only need 6,000 more to take the lead.

Scruffitude

Scruffy Nerf Herder
I posting one word at a time considered spamming? Because I could, y'know, help out that way. Then again it'd annoy everyone.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I think Q is fantastic. He once dropped in on Janeway while she was taking a bath. That was priceless. He even kissed her foot. He never kissed Jean-Luc's foot. ;)

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
I think Q is fantastic. He once dropped in on Janeway while she was taking a bath. That was priceless. He even kissed her foot. He never kissed Jean-Luc's foot. ;)

lolz, I loved that episode, it's a shame they didn't actually show that scene, I would have loved to see janeway's reaction. in fact my favorite Q episodes are the ones where he interacts with janeway. The banter between the two of them is just hilarious. Was the foot kiss in the same episode as the bath incident or was that another one, cause I don't remember that bit.

Scruffitude

Scruffy Nerf Herder
More song lyrics (I should just start my own thread :p):

Here come old flattop; he come grooving up slowly
He got joo-joo eyeball; he one holy roller
He got hair down to his knee
Got to be a joker he just do what he please

He wear no shoeshine; he got toe-jam football
He got monkey finger; he shoot coca-cola
He say "I know you; you know me"
One thing I can tell you is you got to be free
Come together right now over me

He bag production; he got walrus gumboot
He got Ono sideboard; he one spinal cracker
He got feet down below his knee
Hold you in his armchair; you can feel his disease

He roller-coaster; he got early warning
He got muddy water; he one mojo filter
He say "One and one and one is three"
Got to be good-looking 'cause he's so hard to see

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
The scene where Q kissed Janeway's foot in the bathtub- He was trying to kiss her face but she put up her foot to stop him. I don't know the titles of the shows but it was the one with Q jr. (Q's son). :)

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
when he;s a baby or grown up, I've seen both and I think I vaguely remember that scene. I'll have to watch it again