• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

.lava

Veteran Member
for eyes of Monta...

16249.jpg

.lava

Veteran Member
from .lava to rojse:

won't you ever come back? do you want to make me miss you? :clap
you know, it is not going to work. cos i would not.

?
and no, i am not jealous of your ebay divings!:sad: don't even think about replying under this thread:yes: :no:because i do not miss your jokes. don't you ever think i point you with this reply. there is no rojse! in fact there was never a rojse. rojse is an urban legend! he does not exist just like santa and bigfoot.

.lava

Veteran Member
rojse?

what's that?

oh...you mean urban legend of rojse.....you know....the guy....who looks in the mirror and stares at his handsome face.....and says "i am not sweet, i am not sweet" over and over again.....and then.....goes like "Mhuahahaha!! hahahaha i am no sweet AT ALL mwuhahahahahaha"....as his salty tears of joy fall down, he tastes his tears and he again look at his handsome face and says "i am not sweet".................

rojse

RF Addict
I finally got my computer back - it had a bunch of viruses that my antivirus program had not removed. So, back on the internet.

I suspect this may have occured from my time on RF, being with so many people who are, well... whores.

This might also explain that itch and odd rash I have.

.lava

Veteran Member
i am on 2nd day of 2nd week of 3 day hunger fasting period of mine now. nearly ten days ago it was the first one, first three days without food. it coincided with Ramadan. i love hunger. yes, i do.