• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
"Do or do not; there is no try."

I don't know if the quote goes like that, but I have a Yoda poster on my door, and that is what it says... I never watched that movie, I just like Yoda, because he looks funny...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I absolutely HATE living in an apartment. I do not like having neighbors that are literally next door. Hearing every step, every argument, and every other loud noise is starting to drive me to insanity.
I am infact so uncomfortable here, I cannot even get drunk!

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I absolutely HATE living in an apartment. I do not like having neighbors that are literally next door. Hearing every step, every argument, and every other loud noise is starting to drive me to insanity.
I am infact so uncomfortable here, I cannot even get drunk!

:eek: You cannot even get drunk!?! Oh no!!

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I remember living in an apartment! The walls are so thin you know exactly what your neighbor is watching or listening to. That is just so sucky for you. :(

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
"You think you're smart huh? You think you can come up here and take a piece of this?... We all have something in common. We're all going to die. No matter what you do in life, you're dead."