• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
YEAH!!! Duff Goldman and his staff and personal friends at Charm City Cakes.

I figured. You know he's right here in Baltimore? He did the cake for my brother's wedding, and used it as the centerpiece of the season premiere in January '07.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I figured. You know he's right here in Baltimore? He did the cake for my brother's wedding, and used it as the centerpiece of the season premiere in January '07.

I would just love to see them in action. ROADTRIP!
driving.gif

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Here is some wisdom I learned from Cosmo the Fairy God Parent-- Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts make a right.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Ace of Cakes.
Ace_of_Cakes_001.jpg

Food network show where this guy Duff Goldman (in white)
and his friends make these awesome cakes. They have
a business called Charm City Cakes located in Baltimore.

The other night, I watched them make this cake.
2105211643_6224c587c2.jpg

They're doing a biography of him on the Food Network this Fri.(?), and there's a marathon of the show on the weekend. Duff was on one of the morning radio shows this morning talking about it.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Thanks Matt. I will look up the show. I love watching them make cakes. I wouldn't want to eat it though. They look all soooooo pertieeee.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I can't eat cake, it likes me too much. In fact, it likes me so much it never wants to leave my body. It particularly likes my hips. :eek::angel2: