• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Man Who Hated God( Spoken Word) It's me in the video

Here is a spoken word performance I did last week about a successful man who hates God. If you believe in God or not, I think it's pretty interesting. Tell me what you think...

Anybody who hates the Creator-God of the universe is in trouble spiritually speaking. Why? Because God will never reveal Himself to that person. One day he/she is going to cry out for help and at that time no help will come unless he/she repents, pleads for forgiveness and then seek the help for the trouble. They say there are no atheists in foxholes. Pl. look it up in Google Search.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Is that really you?
Congratulations....you are really talented.............and above all, gorgeous.

By the way...there's nothing wrong with being angry with God.
It is a right.

Anybody who hates the Creator-God of the universe is in trouble spiritually speaking. Why? Because God will never reveal Himself to that person. One day he/she is going to cry out for help and at that time no help will come unless he/she repents, pleads for forgiveness and then seek the help for the trouble. They say there are no atheists in foxholes. Pl. look it up in Google Search.

I disagree, If you believe in the bible read 2 Chronicles 33, particularly verse 10-13. Notice how Manessah doesn't even believe that God is the one true God, but God still saves him when he asked for help, after God showed his love for him, then Manasseh repented of all the evil he was doing (sacrificing kids and all.).

Is that really you?
Congratulations....you are really talented.............and above all, gorgeous.

By the way...there's nothing wrong with being angry with God.
It is a right.
Yup, it's really me, thank you for the compliment!

Why do you think that mankind has a right to be angry with God? I have never saw it that way, I would be interested in hearing your perspective.

Nope, I don't hate God, I'm not the man in the story. You should take a listen, it has a good ending

I heard it.I almost started snapping my fingers and was real close to putting on a black beret.

beatnik2_png_250x1000_q85.jpg

I disagree, If you believe in the bible read 2 Chronicles 33, particularly verse 10-13. Notice how Manessah doesn't even believe that God is the one true God, but God still saves him when he asked for help, after God showed his love for him, then Manasseh repented of all the evil he was doing (sacrificing kids and all.).
What happened in Old Testament times is very different as compared to what happens in NT times which we are in. In the OT times they did not know God as we know Him now in NT times. If you can show me a verse in the NT to prove your point, I'd very much like to see it.

It is just because the Jews of OT times did not know the Tri-united God, that they got Jesus killed on that cruel cross. Had they known the Creator God as in John chap. 1, they would never have got Him crucified. That's why Jesus said from the cross that "they know not what they do."

My point is that the people who lived before the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ had no real knowledge about the Creator God they were worshiping, but we Born-again believers of the NT know Him well. Btw, don' t expect non born again christians (churchians that is) to know Him as He really is..

Last edited:

hayman

Here is a spoken word performance I did last week about a successful man who hates God. If you believe in God or not, I think it's pretty interesting. Tell me what you think...

@4:05 God said
"There's no chance you would have survived. At the age of three would have been your last"

Correct me if I'm wrong but if the person, who hates a god he believes in, would have been allowed to die at the age of three would be in heaven. He wouldn't have gone thru most of his life miserable and hating the God he believes exists. What exactly was the lesson learned?

@4:05 God said
"There's no chance you would have survived. At the age of three would have been your last"

Correct me if I'm wrong but if the person, who hates a god he believes in, would have been allowed to die at the age of three would be in heaven. He wouldn't have gone thru most of his life miserable and hating the God he believes exists. What exactly was the lesson learned?
Interesting point, I actually changed that line the day of the performance, I may change it back...