• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The name of our creator is ALLAH

niceman20

Slave of Allah
The creator of the universe sent the last and final messenger Muhammad (PBUH) as a mercy to the mankind. The last Messenger of Allah brought the religion Islam which is an arabic word and it means submitting your will to Allah and being obedient to his laws.Everything and every phenomenon in the world other than man is administered totally by God-made laws, ie. they are obedient to God and submissive to his laws, they are in the State of Islam. Man possesses the qualities of intelligence and choice, thus he is invited to submit to the good will of God and obey His law, ie, become a Muslim.
Quran which is the last and final of all the religious books was revealed upon Muhammad(PBUH). Holy Quran is a complete and unchallenged book of Allah. Its mentioned in the Holy Quran that the name of our creator isAllahand he is the one and only and there is no God but him.

The Religion Islam has the solutions to all the problems of the mankind. Its a true religion and none of its teachings are against humanity.It is a complete code of life.

Holy Quran is a book of miracles,guidance,healing and cure,wisdom,salvation,knowledge and much more

McBell

Admiral Obvious
After much deliberation it has been concluded that the OP needs to be at least three font sizes larger in order for any of the declarations contained within it to be absolute truth.

Thank you.

niceman20

Slave of Allah
Dear ChristineES,
What ever name you choose to call upon God but the one and only name which God has himself chosen is Allah. In the Holy Quran he himself says his name is Allah.
The name Allah also has many miracles.

niceman20

Slave of Allah
After much deliberation it has been concluded that the OP needs to be at least three font sizes larger in order for any of the declarations contained within it to be absolute truth.

Thank you.
Thanks dear for your advice, next time I will see to it.
Thanks

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
Welcome niceman20. This thread does not pose a question so much as it is an introduction. Is there something you would like to discuss or debate?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Welcome, Niceman. I hope you enjoy the board.
I would say something else, but I might be mistakenly led to believe in the almighty Popeye the Sailor Man.:eek::D

niceman20

Slave of Allah
dear jay,
Whether you read the name Allah backwards or straight in both cases the sound comes out the same it does not change into another word.
Did you understand now?

niceman20

Slave of Allah
Welcome niceman20. This thread does not pose a question so much as it is an introduction. Is there something you would like to discuss or debate?
May God make you a superveiled muslimah,
Whether my post is a question or an introduction but you guys really made it a debate now how can you deny it.

Super Universe

Defender of God
A name is just a name. It doesn't change or define what anyone truly is.

Is it in the Koran that Mohammad (PBUH) is the last messenger and the Koran is the last and final of all the religious books or is this idea promoted by the Mullahs?