• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The New Message from God

The New Message from God is a series of revelations received over the past 30 years, containing over 9,000 pages of text pertaining to the state of the world at this time, within a vast Universe of intelligent life that we live in. It is not based on any existing religion, but comes anew through the Messenger, Marshall Vian Summers.

Messengers of the past have brought us what we needed in their time, such as Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad. Now, facing an Intervention by extraterrestrial life, our challenges are quite different from those times. A new message was needed.

The New Message contains within a book of practices called Steps to Knowledge, which is free online. Each step carries with it an idea for the day, simple and doable, with practice. Incrementally you begin to develop the discernment, discretion, and skills in the mental environment that are necessary to face the Intervention, to retain freedom for ourselves as individuals and as a planet.

Thanks to Gjallarhorn for posting the link to Steps to Knowledge, the book of practices for this great teaching. I am a freshman member and cannot post links yet :). This is one of a number of books. I practice Steps (one for every day) in conjunction with reading Wisdom from the Greater Community Volumes I & II. These were received in a state of revelation by Marshall Vian Summers.
The Message, Philomath, is vast and difficult for me to encapsulate here. But I will say it is an urgent message to address the need for human unity at a time when our world is being intervened in by collectives of beings from the Universe. It is a message for individual practice and for the world. The great practices included in the message for you are those of developing skill in the mental environment- discernment, discretion, stillness, self-acceptance. The NM reveals how God speaks to the world and the human mind. It reveals what humanity must do in the times we face.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis

Philomath

Sadhaka
The Message, Philomath, is vast and difficult for me to encapsulate here. But I will say it is an urgent message to address the need for human unity at a time when our world is being intervened in by collectives of beings from the Universe. It is a message for individual practice and for the world. The great practices included in the message for you are those of developing skill in the mental environment- discernment, discretion, stillness, self-acceptance. The NM reveals how God speaks to the world and the human mind. It reveals what humanity must do in the times we face.

9,000 pages though? :areyoucra

Hahha YES 9,000!!! Can you imagine? It takes a huge toll on a person to receive all of this. I do not know what it is like to have to prepare to have such a message brought through a person. It is a presence of such a preparation, such a message. I hope putting quotes here is ok, but this says it better than I can:
In 1982, a man named Marshall Vian Summers had a remarkable encounter with a mysterious voice.

He had already left his career, his community and his home in the city and taken retreat in the deserts of the American Southwest. It was there on a quiet night that a voice came to him and instructed him to “record.”

He was instructed to begin receiving a revelation from the Angelic Presence that oversees humanity. Marshall had little idea what this would be, and yet he began to record.

Three decades later, a vast spoken revelation has ensued. What started as a mysterious mandate to “record” has now revealed itself to be a New Message from God for humanity.

MrOmega

Alisson, these steps sound like something out of the Tower of Babel.

Are you sure they are messages from God? Perhaps they are leftovers from a time and place shattered to pieces.

Perhaps they are divine in interpretation and subject to divination magics.

Last edited:
All I can say is I am expressing what I've read, but it may be a different story for you to actually look into them. Perhaps I describe them in a way that doesn't resonate with you.
Yes, I can say I've investigated this thoroughly. I made it a point to meet the Messenger himself and explore the area where this revelation was given. If they were leftover from a former time, they would likely include concepts about a human-esque God, or perhaps talk about heaven and hell, or other old-God topics.
Messengers of our past have not spoken about what our planet faces now, with extraterrestrial intervention....and not of the divine kind.

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali
It is not based on any existing religion, but comes anew through the Messenger, Marshall Vian Summers.

Hahha YES 9,000!!! Can you imagine? It takes a huge toll on a person to receive all of this. I do not know what it is like to have to prepare to have such a message brought through a person. It is a presence of such a preparation, such a message. I hope putting quotes here is ok, but this says it better than I can:
In 1982, a man named Marshall Vian Summers had a remarkable encounter with a mysterious voice.

He had already left his career, his community and his home in the city and taken retreat in the deserts of the American Southwest. It was there on a quiet night that a voice came to him and instructed him to “record.”

He was instructed to begin receiving a revelation from the Angelic Presence that oversees humanity. Marshall had little idea what this would be, and yet he began to record.

Three decades later, a vast spoken revelation has ensued. What started as a mysterious mandate to “record” has now revealed itself to be a New Message from God for humanity.
Not based on any existing religion?

Seems weird considering Prophet Muhammad (saws) retreated into a cave when an Angelic presence came to him and instructed him to recite. And from such, a vast spoken revelation was revealed.

Seems weird that it has such a mirror story

Many messengers of the past have undergone similar preparation and endured ridicule and disbelief from the people. For a human to be prepared to receive such a revelation, they must remain hidden for a period of time. It is a great burden. I am not surprised if Muhammad & Buddha experienced the same.

"You will hear people proclaim that there can be no new prophet in the world. You will hear people say that Jesus was the only prophet. You will hear people say that Mohammed was the last prophet. There could be no more prophets. But this is ignorant and out of touch. This is saying that God has lost interest in the world and will send no further messages here to support humanity in its great needs. This is assuming that you know the will of God and the plan of God. It is this human presumption and assumption that blinds people and leads them astray."

Luke Morningstar

Mourning Stalker
It takes a huge toll on a person to receive all of this. I do not know what it is like to have to prepare to have such a message brought through a person.

I can vouch for that. I don't even have close to 9,000 pages, but it is a pretty brutal process at times.

I hope he's doing well after all that.

Are you sure they are messages from God? Perhaps they are leftovers from a time and place shattered to pieces.

If God is everywhere and everything, then even shattered pieces are parts of the Great Puzzle. The problem isn't the source, usually. It's trying to understand the message.

But a lot of people do and will continue to have a problem with the source, or focus too much on the Messenger.
It is impossible to just know that Marshall is the Messenger for our time without really immersing yourself in the message. I did not know him to be who he is until I really heard the message itself. I wasn't ready for all of it at once, but pieces resonated with me. Strongly.

Krishtian

I have myself started a new belief based on the revelation that India is mentioned in the Bible
in the Book of Esther which I didn't know earlier. Being from India and an American now, I have formulated some beliefs to improve my spirituality in West. This is more for discussion and inspiration and I call it Krishtianity.
You can see it on ***staff edit*** under Krishtianity.

Last edited by a moderator: