• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The official doppelgänger SWOON thread!!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
He's a fan of the Hoff!? Now he is hot! :bow:

He is one of my favorite members (not that kind of member) here. I'm always interested in what he has to say.

P.S.- you must be hot, too, if you're a Hoff-fan. :flirt:

Awww, you're so sweet.......:hug:

Most of the forum members know me to be a terrible flirt. And as much as I would love to indulge in that here with you :flirt:, I am deferring all love in this thread toward Brendan. He deserves as much love as the forum can dish out.

Dopp is the MAN! *swoons again and squeals in ecstasy*

Peace,
Mystic

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
doppelgänger;1078841 said:
51%2BiOQm6nTL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

And of course, what that image means is that if you have the strength to look within or "SEARCH INSIDE!TM" you will find the true divinity of your nature - your inner-Hasselhoff.

Random

doppelgänger;1079131 said:
And of course, what that image means is that if you have the strength to look within or "SEARCH INSIDE!TM" you will find the true divinity of your nature - your inner-Hasselhoff.

My inner-Hasselhoff is like Knight Rider: sleek, black, and sooo 80's...:eek::(

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Candi! Long time no see! *glomps*

Shall we dance together in the midst of the dopp? :dan:

My crush on him is still here, and hasn't waned a bit. Reminds me of those high-school crushes I had that were so much fun........*dreamy sigh*

Peace,
Mystic

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It's well known that most Acme Latex Love Dolls are shipped these days with a sticker that reads, "Self-inflates in the presence of Doppleganger."

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
It's well known that most Acme Latex Love Dolls are shipped these days with a sticker that reads, "Self-inflates in the presence of Doppleganger."

Does the Mrs. do the same, Phil? Or does she only have eyes for you?

Peace,
Mystic

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Does the Mrs. do the same, Phil? Or does she only have eyes for you?

Peace,
Mystic

Well, she usually likes to sit on my lap and read posts with me when I'm on RF. I've noticed she perks up when I'm reading Dopp's posts -- I suspect it's from the air inside her expanding as it heats up. Fortunately, I'm not the jealous type -- and neither is she.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Brendan is totally bringing sexy back. Bringing it back and then some ^_^

He just may be the cream filling in my Twinkie!

(Except, I don't eat Twinkies, but that doesn't matter, right? :flirt:)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Brendan is totally bringing sexy back. Bringing it back and then some ^_^

He just may be the cream filling in my Twinkie!

(Except, I don't eat Twinkies, but that doesn't matter, right? :flirt:)

LOL No it doesn't matter, ML. And a Big Squishy Hug for you and how nice it is to see you again - :hugehug:

I'm still holding out on Brendan going on tour as the rock star that he is. It would give me ample reason to become one of his groupies. :bounce

Peace,
Mystic

mostly harmless

Endlessly amused
Candi! Long time no see! *glomps*

Shall we dance together in the midst of the dopp? :dan:

My crush on him is still here, and hasn't waned a bit. Reminds me of those high-school crushes I had that were so much fun........*dreamy sigh*

Peace,
Mystic

Candi is feeling a bit faint from excitement!!

(good to 'see' you too!)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
It's Monday. And a good excuse for me to daydream about everything dopp. :drool:

No, my adoration has not waned in the least. He may be on hiatus, but should he lurk, I would hope that he knows I continue to keep him in my most lascivious and wanton fantasies. :flirt:

Peace,
Mystic

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
It's Monday. And a good excuse for me to daydream about everything dopp. :drool:

No, my adoration has not waned in the least. He may be on hiatus, but should he lurk, I would hope that he knows I continue to keep him in my most lascivious and wanton fantasies. :flirt:

Peace,
Mystic

s402.gif
First it's dinner.

loving-smileys-emoticons203.gif

blackout

Violet.
I'm a bit to tired to swoon right now...

But I sure do miss you.:sad:

Here's to hoping you come back soon!:drunk:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Yesterday, I was surprised to see my Acme Latex Love Doll floating in ecstasy near the ceiling of our bedroom. That's what alerted me to the fact Doppleganger had briefly returned to visit the Forums.