• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Pagan, Buddhist, and Hindu Thread

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I know how it goes. Sometimes the lack of others to celebrate with makes it harder for me to keep track of things.
That's a big part ... I have no one to celebrate with. The crowds at the temple are intimidating to me. Not that anyone has been unkind or unwelcoming, but I just don't feel like I fit in. I console myself with listening to bhajans and mantras, thinking of the gods, finding pics to look at. I think I'll make a point of playing Aigiri Nandini Mardini and Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteśu daily.

oṁ sarvamangala mangalye śive sarvārtha sadhike
śaranye tryambake gaurī nārāyanī namostute

1728164395488.png

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
That's a big part ... I have no one to celebrate with. The crowds at the temple are intimidating to me. Not that anyone has been unkind or unwelcoming, but I just don't feel like I fit in. I console myself with listening to bhajans and mantras, thinking of the gods, finding pics to look at. I think I'll make a point of playing Aigiri Nandini Mardini and Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteśu daily.

oṁ sarvamangala mangalye śive sarvārtha sadhike
śaranye tryambake gaurī nārāyanī namostute

View attachment 97975
You know, I don't fit in no matter where I go. I just wish I could attend a temple. If I didn't fit, oh well.

Well, scratch the not fitting in. I attended a Buddhist group for awhile. I genuinely 'fit' there.