• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the Pagans tea-room

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
no there is this chain letter going around South africa telling christian parents to be aware of a new board game that is on its way here.

The author wrote in Afrikaans but used whichcraft to descibe this board-game.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Aside from a Ouija Board I can't think of anything off the top of my head that anyone would connect to witchcraft.

I'm curious about how it is described though. I find that most people who "warn" of witchcraft or anything witchcraft related often have no idea what witchcraft really is. and most people that you try to explain witchcraft to will deny that that it what it really is...despite being told by a witch. As if they know more about what witchcraft is than a witch. :rolleyes:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Ouija Board: Glow-in-the-Dark - Hasbro - Toys "R" Us being called Port-Hole here in ZA
meaning:
People, the end times is near because the first time in history that whichcraft games being sold as family games in a kids shop

Um, first off, someone needs to tell them it's "witchcraft", not "whichcraft". Second, it is a divination tool and I do think it's stupid to sell them in toy stores as games, but nevertheless, it's not the "first time in history". They've been sold in the "game" section of lots of stores and in Toys-R-Us for many many years. How stupid is this person anyway?

Draka

Wonder Woman
Wow a glow in the dark version? I know what I am asking for this Yule. :D

They've actually had those for years. I went to buy a Ouija board maybe about 10 years ago or so and I couldn't find a regular one, all I could find was the glow in the dark one.

I did just notice that they list it as for ages 17 and up. They use to be listed as 8 and up. Perhaps they are starting to realize it's not really a "game".

Last edited:

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
They've actually had those for years. I went to buy a Ouija board maybe about 10 years ago or so and I couldn't find a regular one, all I could find was the glow in the dark one.

I did just notice that they list it as for ages 17 and up. They use to be listed as 8 and up. Perhaps they are starting to realize it's not really a "game".
So can I come over and play with it? :eek:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Hi there. Thought I'd fly through and say hi in here. This is kind of sad really. The Pagan area seems so dead quiet now. Are the numbers dwindling here or has this place just been forgotten about in favor of debate?