• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
long weekend, felt great, by Sunday I was feeling incredibly good, did not want to sit down and just kept going and felt very relaxed........ 1 hour into the work day I was back at disgusted, tired and wanting to do nothing......and I spent most of the damn day sitting....BLAH!!!!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
long weekend, felt great, by Sunday I was feeling incredibly good, did not want to sit down and just kept going and felt very relaxed........ 1 hour into the work day I was back at disgusted, tired and wanting to do nothing......and I spent most of the damn day sitting....BLAH!!!!!
You sound ready for retirement....or a new job.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Tiny people live inside my TV!
It's true....if you push certain buttons, you can see & hear them.
Today, one of them (an old woman) was making soap by the "seement pond".

Wu Wei

I have come to the conclusion that the majority of people that drive on major highways are easily distracted by shinny objects.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have come to the conclusion that the majority of people that drive on major highways are easily distracted by shinny objects.
Showing a little shin is useful in hitchhiking.
(Although....it never worked for me.)
ItHappenedOneNight24.png

Wu Wei

Showing a little shin is useful in hitchhiking.
(Although....it never worked for me.)

Interesting...It Happened One Night

Well...The reason it did not work for you is.....you're not Claudette Colbert...hairy legged Scotsman in kilts do not attract the same type of attention

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
When a song goes through my head, I tell my daughter "There is a tiny George Harrison in my head singing Any Road". Silly, but...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Interesting...It Happened One Night

Well...The reason it did not work for you is.....you're not Claudette Colbert...hairy legged Scotsman in kilts do not attract the same type of attention
When I walk the 3 miles or so to work in raging winter weather, middle aged gals
will offer me a ride (in their car/mini-van). I presume it's out of pity & charity.
But I turn'm down...I likes me winter walks.

Wu Wei

Now if I could only figure out a way to get from point 'A' to point 'B' that did not include winning the lottery

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
It's so funny the faces of coworkers when they realize you understand technical stuff as a woman.

(coworker)"Yeah I've been working with Unity, you know what it is ? It is..."
(me)"Yes, I know Unity I've been coding on it more than once. It's way easier to port on Android with it, nice choice !"
(coworker) *astounded face*
(me)"sssoooo... Did you check their new plugin by the way ? I hope Unity 5 fix that screen ratio issue"
(coworker) *blue screen face*

I don't understand, are womens supposed to be more dumb or what ? Is that so incredible that I know the basics of my work ? I don't understand Oo