• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Applying for jobs here, I learned just how horribly brutal my most previous employer is to it's employees. Here the companies have things like "no evenings, weekends, or holidays," (I often worked well into the evening, a couple weekends, a couple clients who could have me working holidays) I've seen maximum limits to the number of clients on a case load (13-15 is what I'm seeing. Previously at my height I had 22), and I learned I was making about half the national average for my position.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I remember what it is! It is, whatever is carefully hidden will become known.

Please, just know, please, that I think that I do not carefully hide anything. Do YOU?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So.........if that were to be taken literally which in fact some people do, then, to test that holy word, that would be evil. In theory anyway.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A question. How lovely?

What is a "time change". And, I think that question does earn me a rung.

Is is does remember that.

The answer!?

Is it what is a time changer?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Ah! The time changers. They are the people who (probably bet) on one outcome or another. Like, you know, hahaha WTF!

And, they do stuff to bent the trajectory of right now.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
He tells me, "delicious, thank you. Which, got me thinking that the side of my previous marriage that the X held up was the words, "thank you".