• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Sartorial bacon!

rocket%20bacon%20belt-thumb-532x354-18549.jpg

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Demmit. Why my pics always so big?
I try to select images that are no bigger than about 600 pixels wide or tall for posting here.
Occasionally I'll snag an 800 px sized one. When you find a pic online you want to use, hover around the bottom left corner for just a second and you'll see the size.
The size of that chocolate covered bacon image is over 1600 pixels.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I try to select images that are no bigger than about 600 pixels wide or tall for posting here.
Occasionally I'll snag an 800 px sized one. When you find a pic online you want to use, hover around the bottom left corner for just a second and you'll see the size.
Problem is, I have a smart phone android thingie. Any way I can tell how big one is really fast?

Alt Thinker

Older than the hills

The image as it appears in the post is 1652x865 pixels, determined by Inspect Element and chasing the inheritances. The html on the post page shows no parameters altering the size. However if one looks at the original on the linked web page it is 985x516,

Here is the original web page url for that image.
http://healthylivinghowto.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Chocolate-Covered-Bacon-Featured-Image.png

Most posted images turn out the same as the original. Not sure what is going on here and I really want to stay retired form that kind of stuff. :sad4:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Hmm... other forums I'm in, do an automatic resize for posted pics with a click-here-to-show-original-size feature. Why doesn't RF?

Wirey

Fartist
Friday, and I just found out I didn't get paid for the Labour Day holiday. Payroll is getting a new one torn this morning!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm going for a walk.... oh and I got paid for labor day...and yet I did no labor that day...go figure