• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You really are hard on Corona drinkers, but you're even harder on Californians. Until the day they all fall into the sea I can generally deflect your attentions onto them.

Oh, its not just Corona....its any wimpy non-dark beer drinkers...but then anyone who drinks cold dark beer would face my wrath as well....but not as much as cold Sake drinkers....their wimpy, vile, culturally insensitive, broken people.....surprisingly the majority of cold sake drinkers are in California.....so that is why Californians get my wrath times 10....bunch of pink tofu eating, manby bamby, cold sake drinking, red book reading, hippies

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh, its not just Corona....its any wimpy non-dark beer drinkers...but then anyone who drinks cold dark beer would face my wrath as well....but not as much as cold Sake drinkers....their wimpy, vile, culturally insensitive, broken people.....surprisingly the majority of cold sake drinkers are in California.....so that is why Californians get my wrath times 10....bunch of pink tofu eating, manby bamby, cold sake drinking, red book reading, hippies
They're changing the name of the state to Kardashifornia.
(The runner up was Calidashian.)

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yeah sure...you're a retriever....if you had kittens it was for lunch and OF COURSE they would be communicative....

We even have pictures

Ti6s8tVXfiK08IvDl23L0xd7M1jDDAKbhG_6CLS9PE8.gif

Of course bears misinterpret what is going on. They're lost in outer darkness after all.

dog-cat-friends-golden-retriever-forsberg-maxwell-fb.png

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Californians get my wrath times 10....bunch of pink tofu eating, manby bamby, cold sake drinking, red book reading, hippies

Given what we see in the news where someone acts out what he disparages, clearly you are a pink tofu eating,... hippy.

Personally I've never seen ping tofu, won't drink cold sake, don't choose a book by it's cover but deep down inside hippy yippie I remain.

Wu Wei

Given what we see in the news where someone acts out what he disparages, clearly you are a pink tofu eating,... hippy.

Personally I've never seen ping tofu, won't drink cold sake, don't choose a book by it's cover but deep down inside hippy yippie I remain.

That's what all pink tofu eating, red book reading, cold sake drinkers say....especially when I'M spreading the rumor

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, and their state is located on the wrong side of the country, too.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yup...they're the left coast......we're the RIGHT coast...and we don't have any faults......they have one BIG fault
I put this to all good people: can a person be on the wrong side of a country and still drive on the right side of any road? It seems not, for the road is on the wrong side of the country.

Wu Wei

I put this to all good people: can a person be on the wrong side of a country and still drive on the right side of any road? It seems not, for the road is on the wrong side of the country.

And do you know how many of them are right handed....its scandalous

Wu Wei

They could keep the bear on the flag, & re-name it
Yogifornia or Booboofornia.
Although....with all the fires, perhaps Smokeyfornia.

No, they pay bearkind ....aaaaa royalties.....yeah...royalties....thats it.....to use of the Bear....or else they could be the first up against the wall when bearmageddon comes...if you know what I mean

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yup...they're the left coast......we're the RIGHT coast...and we don't have any faults......they have one BIG fault
We spread it whereever we go. Now that there's an outmigration, get ready to start looking like us.

Wu Wei

feeling nostalgic for the old days in Massachusetts and the concerts I use to go to