• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Myth: COVID-19 vaccines were developed to control the population through microchip tracking or "nanotransducers" in the human brain.

we-are-the-borg-you-will-be-assimilated-resistance-is-futile.jpg
NAH, that already happened with nanobots through our computer keyboards

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The Adult Swim marathon of Venture Brothers doesn't have episodes in order. Unless Rusty and Sheila forgot they screwed after Rusty figured out they had anonymous sex. Which is entirely possible in this series.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The Adult Swim marathon of Venture Brothers doesn't have episodes in order. Unless Rusty and Sheila forgot they screwed after Rusty figured out they had anonymous sex. Which is entirely possible in this series.

Anonymous sex eh? Sounds interesting

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That can be rearranged to be....
queacet and pie

Funny you should mention pie.......prior to this peace and quiet......I had to...on several occasions....between 10:15 and 11:15....stop myself from saying...rather loudly...."SHUT YER PIE HOLE" which the person in question, causing the ruckus would not have understood....so I would then have to use "Bì shàng nǐ de zuǐ" (闭上你的嘴).....but the ruckus causer has gone off for a few hours so.......quiet at last...time to go for a walk...if my ding dang, RASSIN FRASSIN, no good, no account, fliberty jibber knee allows

Also funny you should mention queacent.......because I was not thinking about that at all......really....had no thought of it......not one....I mean I suspect I would have had thoughts of disestablishmentarianism or hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia...or without a doubt I would have thought of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious before I would have ever thought of queacet

Shadow Wolf

Someone should swap me from the knees down. A few days of doing people's shopping and today I'm hurting and limping around enough I don't want to do my own.

Shadow Wolf

Advertisement thingies are dumb. Though Ive mentioned registering as a Dem to do more than ***** about another Trump, though I often criticize Reps and pretty much everything they stand for, I get an ad "save the Senate. Don't let dems destroy what Americans built."
Not leaving me alone. That what's drives my partisan gears.:mad:

Shadow Wolf

Your wife is broken?
In Ameristan, you can't just go buy a new one of those.
A sticker on my guitar, that I had to get because I loved the play on words (and because I have a dark enough sense of humor to find this funny):
Some people batter their women
I'm still eating mine plain
Another one reads:
Jesus loves you
I think you're an *******