• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
These a winners who name an ice cube.
They suck. That's how awesome they are. They suck so much Claypool is a god of bass.
hIzQQtEh.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Definitely no good when the house gets cursed
Then this morning when we left for WV, Sarah (our GPS)
had a stroke, & started behaving erratically. She cleaned
up her act when we ordered a replacement. But we'll
keep her as a back-up.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The proof Mary is an ice cube. I don't know what all this whack lamb and school and wool stuff is about. Definitely Mary was an Ice Cube, so much sure the the Maries of the Bible are all typos. Because Mary was an ice cube.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Showers are useful things.
Most people just store crap.
That is interesting. I don't store mine. Really don't want it after I am done with it. I use a special device to get rid of it.

I like showers a lot. You could probably make money on shower storage. Maybe make a large facility with individual rooms including showers and even a bed that you could rent out to people for the night, a weekend or however long they need it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That is interesting. I don't store mine. Really don't want it after I am done with it. I use a special device to get rid of it.

I like showers a lot. You could probably make money on shower storage. Maybe make a large facility with individual rooms including showers and even a bed that you could rent out to people for the night, a weekend or however long they need it.
If people didn't store crap, I'd be out of business.