• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Ordered some flats and pumps for spook season

Zombie-flats.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I spent much of the afternoon in hospital for a consultation with an anesthesiologist who is going to put me to sleep when i have my intervention. My stomach is playing silly sods again so they want to do a colonoscopy and an endoscopy. They assure me they will use different scopes.
Those are never fun.
Reminds me I still have to go pick up the prep for mine in a couple weeks. ****ty, ****ty times ahead of us, we have.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Well, I got the airbag wires hooked back up and still the light is on. I can find absolutely nothing wrong at all with the AC and defrost switches. Shop said they might just be burnt out, but I can't even find evidence to suggest that.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Listening to music, Panic! At the Disco comes on random. Hoo boy, the memories flood in. This album came out the year I lost my voice, and I remember it vividly because it was autumn or near enough to it, and I would just drive, singing these songs at the TOP of my lungs. My friends and I knew the lyrics, we'd play it on the way to the bar, everybody just singing their hearts out.

Windows down, hands out, wind rushing by, singing with friends.

I remember after my accident I would just cry and cry, breaking down in my car because I couldn't sing the songs (and then I'd have to pull over because during that first year if I would get choked up I'd have trouble breathing too).

Somehow I still listen to these songs fondly though!

Give me envy give me malice baby give me YOUR attention, give me envy give me malice baby give me a break! When I say shotgun you say wedding, shotgun wedding shotgun wedding!

(Taking this off random and just listening to the album now)

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Listening to music, Panic! At the Disco comes on random. Hoo boy, the memories flood in. This album came out the year I lost my voice, and I remember it vividly because it was autumn or near enough to it, and I would just drive, singing these songs at the TOP of my lungs. My friends and I knew the lyrics, we'd play it on the way to the bar, everybody just singing their hearts out.

Windows down, hands out, wind rushing by, singing with friends.

I remember after my accident I would just cry and cry, breaking down in my car because I couldn't sing the songs (and then I'd have to pull over because during that first year if I would get choked up I'd have trouble breathing too).

Somehow I still listen to these songs fondly though!

Give me envy give me malice baby give me YOUR attention, give me envy give me malice baby give me a break! When I say shotgun you say wedding, shotgun wedding shotgun wedding!

(Taking this off random and just listening to the album now)

It's a nice feeling when a song brings back a memory.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Just like half of algebra, seems like half my quantum homework is resolved by somehow multiplying stuff by one.

Pew pew *finger guns*

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I've had neither but I've been told the pre-procedure goop they make you drink is far worse than the procedure itself. Hopefully they find an easy fix.

Ive had one before, the litre of goo was not pleasant, for the procedure i was asleep. I'm guessing the same again but with a different goo for some reason.

I have a suspicion that what they find is something to do with my first stomach op, which failed miserably. Fingers crossed

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Those are never fun.
Reminds me I still have to go pick up the prep for mine in a couple weeks. ****ty, ****ty times ahead of us, we have.

****ty times indeed. Mine's on 21st, need a full blood test and covid test plus the goo before hand. Not looking forward to it

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Roomies have the ac turned on and it’s cold in my room, so I have added 2 pillows (6 total now) and made a nest of pillowy warmth and self-cuddles. Goodbye world because I shall never leave such comfort