• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
What sort of job is it? If it is stripping, they are gonna notice. If it is arching, I can do that.

Boi I wish, I'd only have to work like 2 nights a week and wouldn't have any debt. Got out of that in my 20's though so it wouldn't come back to haunt me when trying to be taken seriously as a scientist. (She says, wearing a goofy avatar in a cowboy hat)

Nah I do a work from home tech job. I fix servers and networked computers. Basically I get emails when things go wrong and I go in remotely and fix stuff. Otherwise I implement stuff that needs to be implemented, make sure services start after maintenance, things like that. It's easy peasy.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Was it an alligator or an alligator bag?

a08e9addd8c6c640df1b827197613d8a.gif

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Boi I wish, I'd only have to work like 2 nights a week and wouldn't have any debt. Got out of that in my 20's though so it wouldn't come back to haunt me when trying to be taken seriously as a scientist. (She says, wearing a goofy avatar in a cowboy hat)

Nah I do a work from home tech job. I fix servers and networked computers. Basically I get emails when things go wrong and I go in remotely and fix stuff. Otherwise I implement stuff that needs to be implemented, make sure services start after maintenance, things like that. It's easy peasy.
I probably can't help you out then. If you needed someone arched, I could that. Bout all I can do to help with computers is to ask if it is plugged in or have you tried hitting it with something.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
While reminding algorithms that various RW Conservative ideologies can kiss my *** and I want nothing to do with Republicans, I came across this from James Dobson.
Protect your kids from tyrant Obama
If you are a married man with any gumption, surely you will defend your wife's privacy and security in restroom facilities. Would you remain passive after knowing that a strange-looking man, dressed like a woman, has been peering over toilet cubicles to watch your wife in a private moment? What should be done to the pervert who was using mirrors to watch women and girls in their stalls? If you are a dad, I pray you will protect your little girls from men who walk in unannounced, unzip their pants and urinate in front of them. If this had happened 100 years ago, someone might have been shot. Where is today's manhood? God help us!
Definitely a reason I call that garbage a toxic cult.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I suppose we'd have to return to real life.

WHAT!!!!! No internet....WHAT ABOUT PHONES!!!

2429.jpg

We...we.....have to have....conversations...... face to face conversations........personal relationships.......
not be connected 24/7.........but...but....how....... oh wait...thats the way it use to be....... nevermind

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
WHAT!!!!! No internet....WHAT ABOUT PHONES!!!

2429.jpg

We...we.....have to have....conversations...... face to face conversations........personal relationships.......
not be connected 24/7.........but...but....how....... oh wait...thats the way it use to be....... nevermind
I turned off the internet one time and doors just started opening all over the house. Confused children that did not understand what was going on and why? If I had shot a gun off I wouldn't have gotten such a quick response. It was like I had unplugged their brains.