• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That's the thing about paranoids, they will never admit they are paranoid

Here, have a picnic basket to distract you...

View attachment 56860

Back in my security days, while dealing with a aggravated, violent jerk of a patient that the police brought in, who was diagnosed as delusional and paranoid.... I told him that just because you are paranoid, it does not mean that there are not actually people out to get you....he spent the rest of the evening sitting quietly in a chair in the corner staring at me until the nurses came to get him to take him to the psych ward

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
41625430900_1cab1b3cd5_b.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
"Amazon" has called me over a dozen times in 2 days about a charge on my account of $729.... I went through it 3 times actually and they hung up on me every time.... I enjoy messing with scammers....from what I can tell they want a voice recording for authorization for authorizing things later.......but I'm going to let the answering machine get the rest........

Just as a note, if you get these calls.
1) Amazon does not have your phone number and would not call you
2) The charge is in Ohio, and.... I have purchased things through amazon from California, China, etc.
2) I have charged large sums of money on Amazon from businesses in other states and they have never called me

It is Fraud

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm listing to a developer oriented presentation which is talking about stuff that happened after I retired - aka "microservices". I'm listening to it hopefully for some info that I can use in my volunteer post-work efforts.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm listing to a developer oriented presentation which is talking about stuff that happened after I retired - aka "microservices". I'm listening to it hopefully for some info that I can use in my volunteer post-work efforts.

Microservices - a new name for an old idea - build applications in a modular manner - don't create monoliths.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It makes me wonder how Dollar General got the nerve to claim their distribution center paid competitive wages when Dunhams down the road paid a bit more and while capping wages at a rate lower than Walmart's starting wage?

Shadow Wolf

why you filthy disgusting canine....bad dog...BAD dog...bad bad dog.....that's it...where's my rolled up newspaper
Yay! You jumped into the gutter! I assumed you and Rev being cam models would mean watching you two tear eachother apart, but a hairy bear and bear strip tease.......
....:fearscream:

Shadow Wolf

For awhile I thought I never found anything to live for. Then last night I realized I did have that. It was when I was very dedicated to Christ. And that didn't end well.
So it's more accurate to say I've not found anything to replace that.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
For awhile I thought I never found anything to live for. Then last night I realized I did have that. It was when I was very dedicated to Christ. And that didn't end well.
So it's more accurate to say I've not found anything to replace that.

My experience was the complete opposite, when I worked out it's all a load of twaddle was when I finally felt life was worth living.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My experience was the complete opposite, when I worked out it's all a load of twaddle was when I finally felt life was worth living.
If someone had told me when I was young that I would wind up with the beliefs and life I've had, I would have thought they were totally crazy and that what they were describing was inconceivable.