• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We officially had 8" during the storm but a bucket outside our house has a lot more water in it.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Seems you get either too much at once or too little
the rest of the time. Try evening things out the way
we do here in Michiganistan.

Yes and while they're at it maybe they should change the shape of the state into the left hand mitten...or a right hand...whatever your view of Michiganistan is....since they are on the left coast the left mitten makes since.... and it will balance things off so nicely too

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes and while they're at it maybe they should change the shape of the state into the left hand mitten...or a right hand...whatever your view of Michiganistan is....since they are on the left coast the left mitten makes since.... and it will balance things off so nicely too

10327701-large.jpg

Wu Wei

ok, the pandemic and the post surgery stuff has created a habit that is going to be rough to get through once I return to a full week in the office..... I eat lunch...sit down...fall asleep for 15 to 30 minutes...... and with that said... I need to get out of this recliner, go do knee exercises and just move around a bit

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, the Northwest is getting hit with a Pacific "bomb cyclone," while a Nor'easter is gathering momentum to hit the Northeast.

Meanwhile, here in the Southwest, it's warm and sunny.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Also, depending on if the engine air intake gets submerged it will suck water into the engine. Water does not compress like air/fuel so valves and pistons take a major hit.

I know a guy who tried, it cost him a new engine
That's the major threat to my car.
My '02 Cougar was so low to the ground several things would be at risk, if from nothing other than thermal shock. (It was low enough that even small woodland critters were a threat to the radiator)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's our turn now. 6
By the standards I grew up with it's hardly a drizzle. But my new standards are saying it's really raining a lot. I even saw some flood drains over flowing. And it's still coming.
Californiastan....a few rain clouds appear,
& the landslides begin. But is it enuf to
quell the forest fires?

Also....
giphy.gif

Wu Wei

Just read about a character in the new (Pretentious) Dune movie...played by Jason Mamoa.....a character whose name is right up there with Hanna Montana........ Dunkin Idaho

snoopy-laugh.gif

Which makes me wonder if, every time he shows up on screen...do they play this...