• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This bears repeating....
bizarre-vintage-food-ads-14.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
We've seen Klingon sexual arousal involves sniffing. So a woman smelling a male's product could think "that's a real warrior". And a man smelling a woman's product could conclude "I want her by my side when we both go into battle"
Nah. It involves getting rough. Apparently most humans are too frail and Klingons must restrain themselves.
Jadzia, I assume, had an impressive collection of BDSM items.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I realized something today as the Gov announced five cases of Omicron in NYS...... 4 in NYC and one in Long Island........ I actually do not think of NYC, or Long Island...as part of New York State

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I realized something today as the Gov announced f cases of Omicron in NYS...... 4 in NYC and one in Long Island........ I actually do not think of NYC, or Long Island...as part of New York State

Those living in the city think of the rest of the state the same way.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I wrote down 8:45 for my appointment but the web site says 9:30. I'm going to call them after 8 to find out what is what.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Those living in the city think of the rest of the state the same way.

Yes, I am aware of that, but generally that group includes Westchester county south. all are pretty sure that is all there is to NYS