• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Enough over the top anger laced division/derision for one night...I can take only so much of the silliness and I have to log off.....nighty night RF......

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
362127adbeb8d47f6e3d1e184a2527ae.jpg

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member

(but not too much, of course)

That would be an example of 'doing by doing.' I prefer the philosophy of 'acting without acting,' also known as 'effortless action' or wu wei. By being like water, I will reach 200,000 posts in a week while those of you who try to be like rock will reach the same number in the next decade. :tongueout:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That would be an example of 'doing by doing.' I prefer the philosophy of 'acting without acting,' also known as 'effortless action' or wu wei. By being like water, I will reach 200,000 posts in a week while those of you who try to be like rock will reach the same number in the next decade. :tongueout:

You invoke @Wu Wei . Good luck.