• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Not exactly sure why I have been mentioned so much and why I am the target of insults and abuse...but whatever makes posters happy

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Not exactly sure why I have been mentioned so much and why I am the target of insults and abuse...but whatever makes posters happy
You should criticize Confucius not the very friendly members who send you flowers with every post.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I started a thread about religion and politics on RF. What penance do I need to do to atone for this sin?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Capture.PNG

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And now a song… I didn’t write the tune, I stole it from one of my favorite tv shows as a tiny cub

Wu Wei he was a bear
Yes, a big bear!
With claws like stilettos
And as tall as a mountain was he!

Wu Wei he was a bear,
Yes, a big bear!
He was mean, he was grumpy
His teeth could rip apart any oak tree!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
a hair shirt, 7546.5 Hail Marys, and a coconut cream pie in the face

My t-shirt has golden retriever fur on it - that will do. Not being a Christian, I'll substitute Hari Krishna. The pie sounds tasty. Not bad, not bad at all.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I started a thread about religion and politics on RF. What penance do I need to do to atone for this sin?
You must (tirelessly) participate in an evolution/creation controversy thread until it ends of its own accord. Pick one that is at least 30 pages long and is still ongoing. Help them understand.