• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Rejoice - the airline seats of the future. Look at that legroom.

62b01a4a1f7c2_s3yl0gak6wp21-png__700.jpg
that's already claustrophobic enough to keep me off the plane...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Weird Al still puts on a great show. He doesn't do the costume changes and moving around like he used to, but he talks to the crowd more than he used to. And it was a great show, one I do believe intended for his older and long term fans because he did only one parody (the other being a few lines of this and that of a medley). The rest were all his own original songs.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
No. They're all breaking the world far more than they fix it. I mean, if you want to break it in the same ways go for it, but know you'll die with a net break rather than with a net fix. There's no way out of it if you flame these hyper partisan flames. It's like one of our wildfires that has swept the nation, engulfing democracy and everything necessary for it.
You're a dog. Go do you're part and help by pissing them out.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
at home it was 72 degrees....drive 4 hours west it was 90 degrees......should have stayed home...... but on the bright side....got to see the oldest... he's doing well..... even though he IS studying engineering.... but WAIT...there is a possibility that after graduation he will go into consulting.....so he'll be a consultant...NOT an engineer....

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
at home it was 72 degrees....drive 4 hours west it was 90 degrees......should have stayed home...... but on the bright side....got to see the oldest... he's doing well..... even though he IS studying engineering.... but WAIT...there is a possibility that after graduation he will go into consulting.....so he'll be a consultant...NOT an engineer....
Hmmm...and you see that as a positive?
consultingdemotivator_grande.jpeg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Even as a contractor or consultant, he'd still be an engineer.
BTW, regarding your shame...I've heard that rhubarb pie is
good to treat that.