• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It was when it was me in the corner, me in the spotlight losing my religion.
The other night I tripped a nice
Continental drift divide
Mountains sit in a line
Leonard Bernstein, Leonid Brezhnev
Lenny Bruce, and Lester Bangs
Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly beans, boom!
You symbiotic, patriotic, slam, but neck, right? (Right!)

Wu Wei

I don't know what to say....
A (Corp) CSO.... who had no idea..... we had a secure wireless network....... who had been previously told..... that we do.....

2Cq.gif

we are so doomed..... I really need to get my Linux learning on.... get me outta here

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't know what to say....
A (Corp) CSO.... who had no idea..... we had a secure wireless network....... who had been previously told..... that we do.....

2Cq.gif

we are so doomed..... I really need to get my Linux learning on.... get me outta here
There are different meanings to CSO. What does yours expand to? (S= security or something else)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
security
i gave the acronym a different meaning, but I won’t post it here
I can see someone like that who just started the job asking what exists. But otherwise why not just give everyone a login to your networks and be done with it.

Wu Wei

I can see someone like that who just started the job asking what exists. But otherwise why not just give everyone a login to your networks and be done with it.
He ain’t new, been at it for years….. I need to work in another department

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
He ain’t new, been at it for years….. I need to work in another department
Clearly he's an example of the Peter Principle which, for those that don't know it, states that everyone rises in an organization until they become incompetent. So after a while the organization is riddled with incompetents.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
In researching how to start a business (turns out the state of California itself has been incomparably more helpful than actual business mentors in this area), I set in stone I'll be starting these as sole proprietors and focus on getting them started, acquiring physical inventory, securing drop shipping inventory, make websites, and when I'm ready to start venturing into the cursed social media for the advertising is when I'll be making them into an LLC.
Now it's just waiting for my federal tax return and another check so I can have sufficient money to start making things happen, starting by getting a car so I can do rideshare again to go from part time income to full time income to really start making things happen and get the physical inventory and websites, a new and most importantly stable computer (most likely a laptop I'll buy during back to school sales that I'll put Linux on as I'll be coding things on it in addition to the web content) and video editing software so I can subtly tell people "gimme your money! I want your money! Where's your money, man!? I'm gettin' real tired of you not giving it to me!" I may even add "subliminal" flashings of Stewey beating up Brian to make my point.:tearsofjoy:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We had a battle of the apps this afternoon with one saying rain at 7pm and the other saying 10am tomorrow. We'll see.