• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Don’t know why this phrase is running through me demented little noggin

Snitches get stitches

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Fair enough.

You've been slacking on my dishes, Brick.
When I was a kid I hated washing dishes, but when I got older I didn't mind so much. Something changed. It was that I hated bugs probably, when I realized that they could make me ill by spreading disease. Also mice. Ew.

But I also stopped using so many. When I lived with other people there were always too many dishes. I'm like: one person = 1 bowl, 1 spoon, 1 fork. I have 2 mugs. I have a pyrex pie plate to use as a plate. I have a big pyrex bowl for salad, dough etc. I've got a couple of smaller pyrex bowls for mixing or soup. I have a couple magnetic strips on the ceiling where I keep my metal spoons and forks and 1 steak knife that I use for paring and some other cutting. On a wall I have some magnetic thingies to hold my cheap chopping knife. I keep my bread knife and chef knife in a tall, heavy glass beer mug. Its lonely though. My dishes don't say much.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I can dig this It's really far out, man. Totally groovy:

434201676_10161266886303895_1405086778967140436_n.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
When I was a kid I hated washing dishes, but when I got older I didn't mind so much. Something changed. It was that I hated bugs probably, when I realized that they could make me ill by spreading disease. Also mice. Ew.

But I also stopped using so many. When I lived with other people there were always too many dishes. I'm like: one person = 1 bowl, 1 spoon, 1 fork. I have 2 mugs. I have a pyrex pie plate to use as a plate. I have a big pyrex bowl for salad, dough etc. I've got a couple of smaller pyrex bowls for mixing or soup. I have a couple magnetic strips on the ceiling where I keep my metal spoons and forks and 1 steak knife that I use for paring and some other cutting. On a wall I have some magnetic thingies to hold my cheap chopping knife. I keep my bread knife and chef knife in a tall, heavy glass beer mug. Its lonely though. My dishes don't say much.
That sounds very organized. I'm impressed.

We're having trouble with the dishwasher. The line is clogging, I think. It only works on the long cycle, but that takes too long to keep up with the endless addition of dirty dishes... There are 5 in the house.