• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
No one has felt that need to yell at me today though my wife did grumble about which plants in the garden she wants gone. One of us had a memory glitch.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
So today I got *****ed at for not doing something that was part of someone else's assignment. Oh no, don't correct your "rising star," come ***** at me because apparently that's what management thinks I exist for.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
I forgot how much hard work vat dyeing is. (And dumb me decided to do a whole bunch of garments since I was doing one, I might as well as dye these as well.) lol.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Here is one for @Shadow Wolf

I didn't know Mick Mars did a solo album.... knew about the whole Motley Cru Drama, but did know he did a solo

And that song also is voices my opinion of many (not all) who are members of any political party.... loyal to the lie

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Steve Miller apparently taught me right that you never slow down, never grow old.
I'm proof that one grows old no matter what. But the real issue is being as healthy as one can be which makes age less a matter of infirmity than a date on a calendar.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
2c83b3b6c66de070387475b313156b266e5b9a05bcc138e2837389edc6e2b5bc_1.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I transplanted a tree before lunch...and then for lunch I had Xiaolongbao

Last edited: