• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And how is she broke? She's an able bodied, full time employed physician's assistant. She should not be asking her disabled, part time employed sister for money, and I shouldn't have a savings that is apparently about 1000 times more than what she has.

Shadow Wolf

Watching this documentary about Lovecraft is really highlighting just how heavily amd extensively Lovecraft influenced my own writing style, to a far greater degree than I realized.
Sucks my shoulder is still messed up. I'm trying to write but it hurts my shoulder. Which may not be that bad right now as it hit me like a sack of bricks today that what I'm writing now that I literally have nothing planned for the ending. Dude takes a hospital hostage and then what? I don't even know if I want to be nice to him and kill him off (I'm very terrible to my characters and regularly subject them to all manners of torture) or make him suffer and live on. I know the few subtle tells that let us know he's not really clinically insane and it's an external and malignant force acting on him, but I don't know what happened to him. The oracle I consulted only told me three parts of his story and left me to piece the rest together. Amd the oracle didn't get close to the end so now I need one.
I think I just decided because I don't know how this guy's story ends then no one will. At least for now. This is happening in an interconnected world, a series that comes from what particular oracle tells me, so perhaps someone in this world someone will one day let me know what happened to poor "ole" (he's only a few years older than mr) Harold.
I'm excited to find out who tells me and how.

Shadow Wolf

Watching this documentary about Lovecraft is really highlighting just how heavily amd extensively Lovecraft influenced my own writing style, to a far greater degree than I realized.
Sucks my shoulder is still messed up. I'm trying to write but it hurts my shoulder. Which may not be that bad right now as it hit me like a sack of bricks today that what I'm writing now that I literally have nothing planned for the ending. Dude takes a hospital hostage and then what? I don't even know if I want to be nice to him and kill him off (I'm very terrible to my characters and regularly subject them to all manners of torture) or make him suffer and live on. I know the few subtle tells that let us know he's not really clinically insane and it's an external and malignant force acting on him, but I don't know what happened to him. The oracle I consulted only told me three parts of his story and left me to piece the rest together. Amd the oracle didn't get close to the end so now I need one.
I think I just decided because I don't know how this guy's story ends then no one will. At least for now. This is happening in an interconnected world, a series that comes from what a particular oracle tells me, so perhaps someone in this world will one day let me know what happened to poor "ole" (he's only a few years older than mr) Harold.
I'm excited to find out who tells me and how, and discover what happened to him.

Shadow Wolf

I simply cannot comprehend how my sister is so bad with money that even with making over $100,000 she's broke and has no money. If I made that much I'd have a nice house in the country and a few dream cars, buy top of the line things for commercial production for my business, but a few rare books and finish buying a few sets, and buy some more book shelves, and I still wouldn't be broke.
She's been making this kind of money for years now and has nothing to show for it.

Shadow Wolf

I have disowned my mom's first born and revoked her title of sister and transfered the whole sibling thing to @VoidCat. I don't want or need a sibling I tell to **** the **** off because that first born ***** wants to take personal stabs when I tell her she's waisting electricity.
Truly, I feel much better. I don't have a sister who's a mean, spiteful *****, instead I have me a thingy who did manage to remember my birthday.