• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draka

Wonder Woman
It already did. You're too late.

When I was younger, it was in the bargain bin on VHS. Then, it came out on DVD. Later, the DVDs disappeared from the stores and it came out in theatres. I hear the film studio is set to approve shooting the movie in 2012. I'm really looking forward to reading the story that the movie was based on, but I'll have to hurry because once F. Scott Fitzgerald writes it, we won't be able to read it any more.

:D

Now THAT was a work of art! :clap

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Haha!

Pleasure is hearing for the first time Leonard Cohen (Jew and Mystic) singing "The Tennessee Waltz" and finding new meaning in it.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I'm working on a post about how understanding "occult" is like enjoying Clerks.

But I have to think about it.

(PS: Yes, I enjoyed Clerks.)

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Baggins is being a bad weenah. He won't come inside. He knows I'm afraid of the spiders who come out at night, so he knows I won't go out there to get him...

Alceste

Vagabond
I don't know if I'm using this thread correctly since this is my first visit, but here goes:

I have obtained my license to operate a "pleasure craft".

smiley_wiggling_eyebrows.gif

All aboard!

Stellify

StarChild
I don't know if I'm using this thread correctly since this is my first visit, but here goes:

I have obtained my license to operate a "pleasure craft".

smiley_wiggling_eyebrows.gif

All aboard!
Woot! :p

Ashley:
I'm insanely jealous. You suck.
That is all.

Oh, and it's raining like crazy today! But it's really pretty, and the lighting looks beautiful. So :D

Status
Not open for further replies.