• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonic Kitten

My boyfriend has corrupted me. I am a gamer now...I got a little PMSy and decided to punch a trash can instead of punching my boyfriend (for no reason)...as i sat with an ice pack on my hand my first thought was "I hope I can still play my game"

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I've just found out my name means "death" or "messenger of death" in Punjabi.. no wonder the old Punjabi lady was so shocked when I said my name to her.... :D

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
I've just found out my name means "death" or "messenger of death" in Punjabi.. no wonder the old Punjabi lady was so shocked when I said my name to her.... :D
Ha ha! I would so enjoy referring to you in this manner:

"Yes, and this is my good friend, Death."
"I'm seeing a movie with Death later."
"Mom, Death called. He wants you to call him back."

:p

Smokeless Indica

<3 Damian Edward Nixon <3
My boyfriend has corrupted me. I am a gamer now...I got a little PMSy and decided to punch a trash can instead of punching my boyfriend (for no reason)...as i sat with an ice pack on my hand my first thought was "I hope I can still play my game"

I've been corrupted into being a gamer. I've sat for hours playing COD online. I used to hate it but I fell in love with it :D

.lava

Veteran Member

oh my sweet friend, Death :) a loyal comrade who keeps his promise and a messenger of the new begining.. obviously we should not fear Death at all

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
oh my sweet friend, Death :) a loyal comrade who keeps his promise and a messenger of the new begining.. obviously we should not fear Death at all
Well that explains why I always tremble in fear of Odion. I just couldn't figure it out 'til now.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Whatever your name is, you have to get Miroslav Satan to name one of his kids that. :D

.lava

Veteran Member
groggy again but this time i would have to make a trip. i don't have to drive and that is a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.