• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
funny that we call it honeymoon too. how on Earth these two words came together? i mean, honey and moon, how did that happen? why?

Back in the day in Europe it was custom to provide Mead to the newlyweds for a month. Mead is made from honey and the calender was a lunar calender.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
A kid in my street thought it was acceptable to kick a football against my house and window and was genuinely surprised when I went out and told him to stop doing it.

.lava

Veteran Member
A kid in my street thought it was acceptable to kick a football against my house and window and was genuinely surprised when I went out and told him to stop doing it.

in times like this you should explain people meaning of your name so that they would know whose house they're disturbing :cool:

.lava

Veteran Member
Lol! Sounds like a plan. :D

"Oi! Stop that! There's a reason my name means death, you know!" :D

lol that's it! :D
so, where did you go for holiday?

and once more i had headache. story repeats the same each time. i find out i have headache cos i haven't eaten anything all day :facepalm:

yep yep :angel2:

Cypress

Dragon Mom
yawn.jpg

kitten_yawning_postcard-p239851319000511438qibm_400.jpg

hippo-yawn.jpg

707973bd.jpg

yawn.jpg

redfox-yawning-cub.jpg

thegiraffeyawns-thumb.jpg

she-lion-yawning2.jpg

.lava

Veteran Member
i swam while sun set, there was moon in the pale blue sky and a light that shines like gold. it was beautiful. i stared at moon, swam as i listened to my own breath. i love to do that. i love to see moon while there's still day light. i love the way how water prevents noise from outside so that i could clearly hear my heartbeat and my breath

oh and sunset. night comes bit by bit and unseen stars start appearing. so, what's the real definition of unseen, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.