• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xkatz

.lava

Veteran Member
I have seen the exhibition before. It's real neat, but there is some controversy behind how they acquired the bodies. Nonetheless, if you have an open mind, I think you will enjoy it (except maybe the one w/ just the skin, that was gross IMO :areyoucra).

i think it is disgusting. but it is here and a friend of mine says "let's go".. a controversy behind how they acquired the bodies? oh boy, i thought people donated their bodies. what else could be? :eek:

xkatz

i think it is disgusting. but it is here and a friend of mine says "let's go".. a controversy behind how they acquired the bodies? oh boy, i thought people donated their bodies. what else could be? :eek:

Well they are Chinese bodies, so there are claims that the people were Chinese prisoners who were executed or they were part of some sort of underground industry; in short, they might of not been cadavers (ie not given their bodies willing). I am not sure though that this true, however.

Bodies Revealed exhibition accused of putting executed Chinese prisoners on show | Mail Online

Last edited:

.lava

Veteran Member
Well they are Chinese bodies, so there is are claims that the people were Chinese prisoners who were executed or they were part of some sort of underground industry; in short, they might of not been cadavers (ie not given their bodies willing). I am not sure though that this true, however.

Bodies Revealed exhibition accused of putting executed Chinese prisoners on show | Mail Online

geez...i'll consider my decision again. this is very disturbing. thank you for sharing the link, Xkatz

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
How to find faith.

First, you have to lose it. Then, when you notice it gone, you look for it in all the places you last were. You ask your friends if they might have seen it, and perhaps get a clue. Lastly, I recommend looking in the fridge, because it's always in the last place you'd think to look.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Q: Why is Tigger making a face?
a. He hates you
b. He hates honey
c. Someone told him a bad joke
d. He heard The Jonas Brothers sing (I apologize to any J. B. fans, :D )

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
How to find faith.

First, you have to lose it. Then, when you notice it gone, you look for it in all the places you last were. You ask your friends if they might have seen it, and perhaps get a clue. Lastly, I recommend looking in the fridge, because it's always in the last place you'd think to look.
That reminds me of something else...

Cypress

Dragon Mom
Bush%20oder%20Schimpanse.jpg

bush_inhdr.jpg

.lava

Veteran Member
How to find faith.

:biglaugh:

faith is not exactly the keyword here

Status
Not open for further replies.