• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renji

My room is under a state of calamity. Pillows are everywhere, my clothes aren't in the cabinet yet and my books are scattered all over! I have less time to clean this since I have to read the whole chapter one of my nursing module^^

strikeviperMKII

My room is under a state of calamity. Pillows are everywhere, my clothes aren't in the cabinet yet and my books are scattered all over! I have less time to clean this since I have to read the whole chapter one of my nursing module^^

Hehe...my room stays clean only about an hour after I clean it. I just hate folding clothes...the only ones I do are on hangers, my nice stuff...the rest just kind of sits in the hamper and gradually gets spilled out on the floor...
Oh well.

Renji

Hehe...my room stays clean only about an hour after I clean it. I just hate folding clothes...the only ones I do are on hangers, my nice stuff...the rest just kind of sits in the hamper and gradually gets spilled out on the floor... Oh well.
Almost the same as my problem. My room just stays clean on less than an hour after cleaning it.hehe

Renji

O_O

alright....alright... this is extremely interesting. almost sounds like you are begging me to attack you, son

:p

I know you can't resist me:D

Don't worry, Avatar Roku lived older than you:D

And I'm sure he's going to defend me:D

1195542277_f.jpg

.lava

Veteran Member
I know you can't resist me:D

Don't worry, Avatar Roku lived older than you:D

And I'm sure he's going to defend me:D

1195542277_f.jpg

O_O no, i am not even trying to resist!

i am going to fight this terribly old man but wait, no, i refuse to fight a man who's wearing skirts!

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.