• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The real Satan.

Cosmos

Hmm... it seems to be a common misconception that evil is actually a thing.

However, if you correctly define evil as the ABSENCE OF GOD, then the argument that God created evil doesn't make sense. Evil is only that which is not of God.

So, Satan (if he is indeed 'evil') would embody a complete rejection of God. And anything else that likewise rejected God would be... without God (aka 'evil').

Hope that clears up the Christian perspective.

That was a fantastic comment made in '07!

This would be the Baha'i perspective on Satan as a symbol for the animal-self or animalistic nature that every human being possesses and must overcome. In Baha'i theology we reject the absolute reality of Evil and our philosophical motto is the 'Non-existence of Evil'. We do not believe it is an actual force but a lack of the true Force that is the Power and Intelligence Who created the Universe.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Whether I reply is good or not I think it's best to remember that this is the Satanist DIR.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Man what happened to some of these users from a few years ago? They look like they would have been fun to chat with, especially the Zoroastrian.