• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Return of Jesus

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Many Christians believe that Jesus will return. According to what I have learned, everyone is special to Him. That would mean He would want to visit each and everyone. Of course, His return means the end as well so He has to work fast. Will He do something like Santa Clause and hit everyone's house on the same night? I think that makes the most sense. But, then again, maybe Santa Clause really is Jesus. Maybe He never died and He has been hanging out up North, visiting once a year to keep track of who gives good cookies and who leave nothing. This plot may go a tad deeper than originally believed.

Thoughts?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I think that makes the most sense. But, then again, maybe Santa Clause really is Jesus.
Thoughts?
Except that the idea of Santa goes back way farther then Jesus. Though the name is different the concept of Santa goes back to Odin who would travel and gave gifts to the good children. And they would in return leave carrots for his horse. ^_^

David69

Angel Of The North
Many Christians believe that Jesus will return. According to what I have learned, everyone is special to Him. That would mean He would want to visit each and everyone. Of course, His return means the end as well so He has to work fast. Will He do something like Santa Clause and hit everyone's house on the same night? I think that makes the most sense. But, then again, maybe Santa Clause really is Jesus. Maybe He never died and He has been hanging out up North, visiting once a year to keep track of who gives good cookies and who leave nothing. This plot may go a tad deeper than originally believed.

Thoughts?

Didnt you see my "the real messiah" thread?

It is I, but people might get me confused with the anti christ!

I got told that I cant be the Messiah because everyone would know the Messiah... BS

I am tyhe Angel of the North. I have my identity "code" that will be recognised my the rellivent people.
I am the Lord of communication (strange saying as I cant talk propperly and my gramma sucks lol) I am a subconscious communicator..
All I do is write my life story :yes:

Thoughts?
jesus%20santa.bmp

????

SantaJesus.jpg

?????

berrychrisc

Devotee of the Immaculata

Thoughts?

He returns in each one of us, when we attain Christ consciousness. Paramahansa Yogananda treats this subject in depth in his work, The Second Coming of Christ. St Francis also speaks of Christ coming forth anew in each one of us - that we are all mothers of Christ.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Thoughts?

First of all, Santa is the god of Christmas. Christmas was an already existing pagan holiday in the time of Christ never celebrated by him or his apostles. After first-century Christianity ended it was just dressed up with Christian names.

According to Matthew 25:31,32,40 everyone is special to Jesus. When Jesus comes in his 'glory' he will be the Shepherd to separate the living sheep-like people from the goats.

There is a precursor to the great tribulation of Matthew 24:21 and at 2nd Thess 5:2,3 that Jesus comes by surprise when they [the powers that be at that time] are saying Peace and Security or Peace and Safety.

In chapters 17,18 of Revelation the political 'kings' or world rulers will first turn on the world-wide false religious 'queen' [Rev 18:7] because she, the world's religious sector, has run afoul playing false to God. Then Jesus takes action by the words of his mouth being as sharp as a two-edged executioner's sword.
see Isaiah 11:4; Rev 19:11,14,15. Jesus will rid the earth of wicked ones.
see Proverbs 2:21,22; 10:30; Psalm 92:7; 37:11,29,38.
Then Jesus will usher in Peace on Earth toward men of goodwill starting right with Jesus peaceful 1000-year reign over earth.

fatima_bintu_islam

Even muslims believe that he will return, and spread justice in earth and that will be the beginning of the end ( the resurrection day). He'll be just ruling , not visiting everyone's house.If you want I'll try to find you something more specific about this.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Even muslims believe that he will return, and spread justice in earth and that will be the beginning of the end ( the resurrection day). He'll be just ruling , not visiting everyone's house.If you want I'll try to find you something more specific about this.

According to Isaiah [11:4] Rev. [19:15] the 'words' from Jesus mouth will be as sharp as an executioner's sword and in that way he will get rid of those against him.

Since all nations will be gathered before Jesus, according to Matthew 25:32, he will separate all living at that time on earth. The righteous of verse 37-40 are figuratively placed at Jesus right hand of favor. They will remain alive to keep on living on a peaceful Earth under Jesus 1000-year reign over earth.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
According to Isaiah [11:4] Rev. [19:15] the 'words' from Jesus mouth will be as sharp as an executioner's sword and in that way he will get rid of those against him.
Some of us are already serving our Gods and Goddesses so when He comes back we will be glad to leave. :yes:

David69

Angel Of The North
the eagle landed in 69... so much for the whole world would know the messiah! No one even bothered to turn up at my birth :)

Mr Cheese

Thoughts?

thoughts?

well since this is childish puerile nonesense

I think Jesus is goignt o come back, smite all the pagans and force them to wear hot topic dresses in the graves....

Jesus 1 Pagan 0

Wiccagod.jpg

nohandshake.jpg

Mr Cheese

Except that the idea of Santa goes back way farther then Jesus. Though the name is different the concept of Santa goes back to Odin who would travel and gave gifts to the good children. And they would in return leave carrots for his horse. ^_^

actually there are many origins for Santa...

suggestions:

0835607690l_m.jpg

logician

Wow, that really puts an air of authority in it.