• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Ritual Thread

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
in many cases such paradigms are forced upon people and they fail to awaken that being said i think this is my only life. then my vibrations will diffuse into the web

I don't even know how to put into words what will happen after this life. But I internally know and understand, and that's really what matters. It is true that many are never given a choice, reality is forced upon them. It is sad.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I don't even know how to put into words what will happen after this life. But I internally know and understand, and that's really what matters. It is true that many are never given a choice, reality is forced upon them. It is sad.
it is my xeper to awaken them. or at least those who survive a dooms day like event

Premium Member
it is my xeper to awaken them. or at least those who survive a dooms day like event

I will provide guidance or answer questions. But people also have the right to their truths, no matter how Self harmful they are. The right to be ignorant must be respected; it is part of free will.

Iti oj

Premium Member
I will provide guidance or answer questions. But people also have the right to their truths, no matter how Self harmful they are. The right to be ignorant must be respected; it is part of free will.
i know but i realized i can awaken them using their own paradigm :D

Premium Member
i know but i realized i can awaken them using their own paradigm :D

I've tried that. Some times it works, others it doesn't. That thread on Occultism is an example of it not working haha

Iti oj

Premium Member
I've tried that. Some times it works, others it doesn't. That thread on Occultism is an example of it not working haha
=D tis true though the mind control runs deep in some people. They are slaves to a system the oppresses them they know not what freedoms are i oppose these oppresses and rebel against them every way i can

HAIL SATAN
HAIL CHAOS
HAIL SET
HAIL ALLAH
love peace and happiness
xeper
only breath

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
I like mirrors now. Going to have to try out everything I can while I still happen to have one available.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Try picturing a body hanging in front of you.

But this body...does not consist of flesh and bones (though it has it), on the inside in the core is something solid yet defiant. You cannot manipulate it and nor can you own it.

But you can expose it, show it to the others who crawl in flesh.

First you must disembowel, dig with the grain of the cavity, then spare the ribs of their function. As your fingers work like needles, strewn in the tender, rip apart and emerge a bloody maw.

Watch it glisten, as it soaks dripping, hanging on a hook, the core is open and exposed, allowing unknowing to spare the silence.

For what is more beautiful, than the anatomy of a husk that once was, human.

Read the fine print if you must...

Think metaphorically guys (though literally picturing it to some could be enlightening)

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
Did a pretty elaborate and a bit painful ceremony last night to shed and come to terms with my somewhat colourful past. Probably the biggest step I've taken this far on my path to Becoming or gaining Knowledge and Communication of The Holy Guardian Angel or whatever you'd call it. Haven't actually dared try any magic(k) after that. Hm...

ScottySatan

I like to do a pain ritual. Not one that involves self harm in any way. I mean I walk barefoot in the snow. I walk 5 miles in a torrential storm unprotected. I cut down the stinging nettles in my garden. Dig with your shovel 3 times longer than it took for your first blisters to pop. Take five striking martial arts classes back to back and give every movement all your might from the beginning. I walk all day through the desert in the summer. My favorite is walking while exposed to the elements.

Focus on the discomfort, the fatigue. Don't block it from your mind, amplify it. I'm not one that gets pleasure from pain, it's nothing like that. The predominant thought that should be in your head is "this is agony, but I will press on".

You have to give yourself a finish point. Say five minutes for walking barefoot in the snow. Bring a watch with you and look at it frequently. It makes it worse.

When you're finished, you're a stronger person. You feel like a million bucks. Your current obstacles in life are easier to break. If you keep doing this, you get better at it. My feet are very hard. I have very strong resistance to the heat and cold. Electric shocks don't hurt me like most people, even though that wasn't one of my rituals. My will is stronger.

Be very careful to take precautions not to injure yourself. Walking in the heat is particularly dangerous because most people don't know how to recognise heat exhaustion. If you're new, take a "spotter".

Iti oj

Premium Member
I like to do a pain ritual. Not one that involves self harm in any way. I mean I walk barefoot in the snow. I walk 5 miles in a torrential storm unprotected. I cut down the stinging nettles in my garden. Dig with your shovel 3 times longer than it took for your first blisters to pop. Take five striking martial arts classes back to back and give every movement all your might from the beginning. I walk all day through the desert in the summer. My favorite is walking while exposed to the elements.

Focus on the discomfort, the fatigue. Don't block it from your mind, amplify it. I'm not one that gets pleasure from pain, it's nothing like that. The predominant thought that should be in your head is "this is agony, but I will press on".

You have to give yourself a finish point. Say five minutes for walking barefoot in the snow. Bring a watch with you and look at it frequently. It makes it worse.

When you're finished, you're a stronger person. You feel like a million bucks. Your current obstacles in life are easier to break. If you keep doing this, you get better at it. My feet are very hard. I have very strong resistance to the heat and cold. Electric shocks don't hurt me like most people, even though that wasn't one of my rituals. My will is stronger.

Be very careful to take precautions not to injure yourself. Walking in the heat is particularly dangerous because most people don't know how to recognise heat exhaustion. If you're new, take a "spotter".
ahhh about overcoming pain. like those who walk on hot coals but less flashy and more about improving the self. like it. gonna have to try this out myself. thank you

ScottySatan

ahhh about overcoming pain. like those who walk on hot coals but less flashy and more about improving the self. like it. gonna have to try this out myself. thank you

A good one to do when the weather's mild like now is to walk on an asphalt road. It's not bad at first but it gets painful very quickly.

Iti oj

Premium Member
A good one to do when the weather's mild like now is to walk on an asphalt road. It's not bad at first but it gets painful very quickly.
weather is turing good so i am thinking a bare foot hike

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
Oh, pain. I haven't thought about that one in a long time. Thanks for giving a good idea for how to spend my summer. :D

ScottySatan

Another one I'm experimenting with right now is mental pain. Performing a long, tedious task is every bit as unpleasant as physical pain (to me). For example, grab a pencil and a lot of paper and use long division to divide the circumference of a circle by its diameter to calculate Pi. Keep going until you've calculated Pi to the thousandth decimal place.

The question that stops me from doing this right now is, aside from the benefits of overcoming the pain, is there a practical benefit to training the mind to overcome tedium? I suppose it would make you a really good security guard or sentry guarding a door?

Queens-Guard---400_5_300x300.jpg

Last edited:

Iti oj

Premium Member
Another one I'm experimenting with right now is mental pain. Performing a long, tedious task is every bit as unpleasant as physical pain (to me). For example, grab a pencil and a lot of paper and use long division to divide the circumference of a circle by its diameter to calculate Pi. Keep going until you've calculated Pi to the thousandth decimal place.

The question that stops me from doing this right now is, aside from the benefits of overcoming the pain, is there a practical benefit to training the mind to overcome tedium? I suppose it would make you a really good security guard or sentry guarding a door?
it will certainly help you in the working world. efficient

Adrift

I've never thought about pain rituals before. I think my willpower could definitely use some work. Maybe I should try. (I'll have to start small. I'm a wuss.)

Iti oj

Premium Member
Do you feel the concept of a sweatlodge ceremony is in the same vain as your ritual. I mean I know the sweatloadge also has a cleansing and vision aspect to it that's bonus