• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Salvation of God

Blindinglight

Disciple of Chaos
That's not new people do that all the time.
So you have admitted that people are constently writing books, such as your Bible, to be proven as true with a few random versus.
Then, since you have put the Bible on the same level as the Necronomicon, how do you begin to decide which one is true? Both have wishy-washy bits of evidence to support there "truths," both have stories based in various mythologies, and both have there very own religions to go along with the book.

thedictator

A Dictator of a Coach
No I never said that the Bible was on the same level as the Necronomicon. Yes people do take the Word of God ( The Bible ) out of context all the time. What men say about the Bible does not make it true or false. If the Bible is the Word of God, and I do believe it is, that makes it true. Not what some person says about it. If the Bible is not the Word of God, then it is a meaningless book. Man has to make a decision about what he Believes and live with the consequences of that decision. I know what the truth is you do not have to believe it. Not believing in it does not make TRUTH any less TRUTH.