• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Simpsons or Family Guy

Family Guy or the Simpsons?

• The Simpsons is better

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Family Guy is better

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
SoyLeche said:
Family Guy is hillarious, but I find it a bit more crude. I have to change the channel too often to avoid certain jokes/topics (and, the problem is, by the time I realize they are coming, it's usually too late). Because of this I find it easier just to not watch it.

When I asked my son if he had ever heard of Family Guy, he told me it was "A crude version of the Simpsons" - but that didn't stop him from watching all the episodes stored on the Uni Computer library..........:rolleyes:

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Family Guy is funnier right now... but I was raised on the Simpsons...

it was a tough one... but Family Guy has my vote...

thorysus

Yeah its tough for ive watched alot of the simpsons aver the years. I only newlt watched a few epasodes of family guy and just find it great! The newness the simpsons need to keep up with the times. Simpsons are the classic but family guy is the improved version. I voted for family guy.

Oh yeah as of my vote is a dead heat!

LikeMothsToFlame

The new Family Guy episodes are far better than the new Simpsons episodes. The Simpsons has really lost steam in the last couple of years.

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
Aqualung said:
Because this poll is to end a long standing family feud about which one is better, and nobody in my family likes south park.

How is this poll helping? lol It's nearly tied here.

oh and I voted Simpsons, I also like American Dad. Though I never really have time to watch either.