• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the truth behind hip hop ex ministries

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
but these claims have not been proven wrong with the backwards messaging. it may not have been the artist forcefully telling you to do it. but when the message is put on the tape. your right brain picks it up.
If I could, I would love to sit you down for a solid 8 days so you can listen to every single song on my play list. (Yes, it would literally take that long to listen to them all, and a few hours) I haven't bothered to see if suicide really is painless and brings out many changes, if the roof really needs any water or should burn, haven't made much of an effort to let the bodies hit the floor, haven't killed any kings, haven't dug very deep into military/alien conspiracies, don't go demon speeding in my own black sunshine, haven't killed anyone in the name of anything, I am not a speedfreak/motorhead, am not much of a simple man, am not a blood junkie, nor do I work for the Italian mafia, and I am not a psycho killer clown.
I'm sure my play list of over 3,000 songs wouldn't have much of an effect on you either, or hardly anyone else for that matter. You'll learn a few lines in French and abit of German, but nothing more.