• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The truth: Christianity is Scientific by Christ Black

ManTimeForgot

Temporally Challenged
It is very probably not a joke; more like a cry for help. Attention and comfort all rolled into one package. Do not not pay attention to me, because if no one looks, then how will I know I am valuable?

If this is a joke, then I pity the individual who thinks that coming to a place of learning with such nonsense is anything other than a mark against their character. But if this is not a joke... Well, suffice it to say that such things test my faith that humanity will be all the better in the future. It really says something about your world if any human becomes so attention and comfort starved that they have to resort to abject fantasy to get a modicum of human contact. :(

MTF

ellenjanuary

As I have trained to be the Antichrist Messiah, Christ Black

Better you than me. ;)

I have no idea why people get "into" this "afterlife" business. I'm all looking forward to becoming the rotting corpse science has promised me. If I find out otherwise, I just might have to come back and take issue with science.

richardlowellt

. God and Everybody will not give me the winning powerball numbers. That is stealing, sorry. (They wouldn't even tell me which slot machines to play.)
[/QUOTE]Then what's the point of having a hot line to demon boy if you can't get any useful information, now I'm very disappointed.

MissAlice

I don't think Mr. Black even deserves an E for effort.

It's only fair he gets the black X by making many attempts at claiming where his expertise were and then failing them in advance before ellaborating his mistakes...

Morse

To Extinguish
OH ALMIGHTY CHRIST BLACK!!!!!! When should I repent?!

How many times per day should I pray? And to what idol?

If the cat is blue, then logically, what colour must the brick be!?

Why is geometry so much better than everything else?!

CORAZON SALVAJE!!! El es JUAN DEL DIABLO, CORREN MI AMIGOS, Corren cuando pueden!

Cobblestones

Devoid of Ettiquette
I am looking in the Bible right now searching for anything about casting out demons into pigs and there is nothing. I do not think that I am ignorant about the Bible.
Pretty lame for an antichrist. You shouldn't have to "find" it. You should know where it is already.

Cobblestones

Devoid of Ettiquette
O.K., so I didn't remember the one about the devils cast out by Jesus. I am sure that I have read it before, but it was 25 years ago. I do not read the scriptures on a regular basis, sorry. I do not think that that qualifies me as pitiful.
Yes it does.

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
Understand:Ur religion is un scientific as has been any other religion.Dont shout ur religion here.

If I have to support ur claim:u have to prove eternal hell concept with images and videos from hell.